€23,00Unit price per
Low stock - only 1 items left
Stainless steel is prized for its durability, rust resistance, and bright sheen. However, like all precious pieces, stainless steel bracelets require care to keep them looking their best. The following care guide can help ensure your stainless steel bracelet retains its luster and remains free from damage.
- Daily Maintenance: After wearing, wipe your stainless steel bracelet gently with a soft cloth to remove oils and sweat.
- Storage: Store your bracelet in a soft pouch or a separate compartment of a jewelry box to avoid scratches.
- Avoid Direct Contact: Minimize your bracelet's exposure to chemicals like chlorine, bleach, and salt water. These can damage the steel's surface.
- Routine Cleaning: Soak your bracelet in a mixture of mild dish soap and warm water for a few minutes. Then, gently brush it with a soft-bristled brush. Rinse in cool water and dry with a soft cloth.
For Bracelets with Zircons
- Gentle Cleaning: Zircons are relatively hard, but it's still important to clean them gently to avoid dislodging them. Avoid ultrasonic cleaners or steam cleaners, as these can damage the stones or settings.
- Avoiding Damage: Zircons can become scratched or abraded with rough contact. It's best to avoid wearing them during activities that might expose them to hard knocks.
For Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Bracelets
- Wear with Care: Gold plating is a thin layer of gold over stainless steel. It can get scratched or wear off over time. To minimize wear, remove the bracelet when performing tasks like cleaning, exercising, or any activity that might expose it to chemicals or abrasions.
- Avoid Harsh Chemicals: Chlorine, bleach, and even some jewelry cleaning solutions can strip the gold plating. Always remove your gold-plated bracelet before swimming or using harsh cleaning agents.
- Routine Cleaning: Clean the bracelet with a soft cloth. If it needs a deeper clean, use warm soapy water, rinse, and then gently dry with a soft cloth. Avoid rubbing too hard, which might wear down the gold plating.
- Re-plating: Over time, the gold plating might thin out or show signs of wear. In such cases, consider getting your bracelet re-plated to restore its original shine.
- Regular Inspection: Occasionally inspect clasps, settings, or any moving parts to ensure they are secure and functioning properly.
- Professional Cleaning: If your bracelet becomes severely tarnished or dirty, consider getting it professionally cleaned.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight: Over time, prolonged exposure to sunlight can fade the color of gemstones on your bracelet.
- Mind the Temperature: Sudden temperature changes can be harmful to certain gemstones. Avoid exposing your bracelet to extreme temperature fluctuations.
By following this care guide, your stainless steel bracelet, whether plain, adorned with zircons, or gold-plated, will retain its beauty for years to come.
The Bracelet Astra is a stylish stainless steel bracelet designed for women. Its lightweight construction and comfortable fit make it perfect for everyday wear. Its gleaming finish gives it a timeless look that's sure to never go out of style.
- Stylish stainless steel design
- Designed specifically for women
- Lightweight construction for comfortable wear
- Gleaming finish for a timeless look
- Perfect for everyday wear
- Enhances your outfit with a touch of elegance
- Complements any style or occasion
- Doesn't weigh you down, ensuring all-day comfort
- Durable construction that will last for years
- Easy to put on and take off
Elevate your style with the Bracelet Astra. Its sleek design and comfortable fit make it the perfect accessory for any occasion. Whether you're dressing up for a special event or simply adding a touch of elegance to your everyday look, this stainless steel bracelet is sure to impress. The lightweight construction ensures that you won't even notice you're wearing it, while the gleaming finish adds a timeless appeal. Don't miss out on this must-have accessory that will enhance your outfit and make you feel confident and stylish.
Stainless steel is rust-resistant, long-lasting, and retains its shine over the years. Hence, stainless steel bracelets are a good choice for women looking for a durable and fashionable piece of jewelry.
To determine your bracelet size, measure the circumference of your wrist and compare it to the size chart of the respective manufacturer.
Stainless steel bracelets are durable, hypoallergenic, and resistant to rust, oxidation, and discoloration. They are ideal for everyday wear and require minimal maintenance.
The longevity of gold plated and silver plated jewelry varies based on wear and care. With proper care, they can last several years, but over time, the plating may wear off, revealing the base metal underneath.
A tennis bracelet is a type of bracelet featuring a row of symmetrical gemstones, usually diamonds. It got its name when tennis player Chris Evert famously stopped a match to retrieve her diamond bracelet that had come unclasped.